So you downloaded the Chinese version of TutuApp or any other language version for that instance and you want to translate it into your native tongue? Let us tell you that the solution to this problem is not simple but it is possible to translate the language of any application in real time. This will cost you your warranty or guarantee as the solution involves rooting your device. Read on to know how to translate TutuApp for your smartphone.
We are going to look at another application called “Alltrans”, available on the Xposed root module.
These are complicated steps and you need to follow every bit of it carefully. Follow the given steps below and the translator application should work without any trouble on your device.
- Click on the Xposed Installer app icon on your home screen and head to the downloads section.
- Search for”Alltrans” and hit enter.
- Tap on the topmost result and swipe over to the versions tab and select the latest version or the version that is compatible with your operating system.
- Proceed to install and after a successful installation, you will be asked to reboot your phone.
- After you reboot your phone, open your browser and click on this link here. This will take you to Yandex sign up page.
- Fill all the necessary details and sign up for the Yandex account, after which an API key will be provided to you. Remember this key or copy it if you must.
- Return to your home screen and open Alltrans.
- Head to the Global Settings tab and select “Enter Yandex Subscription Key”.
- Enter the API key and click on Ok.
- In the same tab open “Translate from language” tab and select the language in which your application is in.
- Go back to the Global Settings tab again and select “Translate to” tab and select the language you want the app translated to.
- Now go to “Apps to translate” tab and select the applications whose language you want to get translated. That is it.
You need to first root your device using the Xposed module as this application will run only on this module version. Akhil Kedia is the developer of the application and the app is sure to translate every last word. Even if you haven’t rooted your phone using the Xposed module you can still upload the Xposed framework and use this to run the application. The All-trans uses Yandex online translation service to convert languages in real time.
This should successfully change TutuApp language to your native language. From now on when you open Tutu it will be displayed in the language that you want it to be in. We hope that this article helped you, please let us know if you have any queries.