The Apple iOS is an unforgiving and a strict Operating System. It tends to block the use of specific applications and games that are downloaded using a third party link or software. This is done to ensure the safety of your iOS device. Lately, these actions have taken a rise and a lot of the Tutu applications are crashing owing to certificate revokes and certificate abuses. When you become dependant on such applications it becomes critically important for you to fix TutuApp Certificate revoke. This article will give you step by step details on how to fix this.
How to Fix TutuApp Certificate Revoke?
When the iOS encounters any abuse of a particular application certificate that threatens the device security it blocks the application and it becomes functionless. To prevent this from happening one has to make use of a proper VPN that will bypass the Apple security and help you continue using your favorite application.
For this purpose, you need to download Nesstool. The Nesstool is developed by TutuApp developers so that it can counter all the certificate revokes and is updated time again to keep up with the changing norms and strictness of the Apple company. One can easily find Nesstool over the Tutu App store.
If you have any difficulty in finding Nesstool from the TutuApp store, you can choose to click this link here and follow the given steps to have it downloaded manually on your iOS device.
1. Open the above link using the Safari browser. This will take you to the official site of Nesstool. If you open this link on any other device, the homepage will provide you with a QR code that you need to scan using your Apple device to continue the download.
2. Proceed to download and then install by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
3. After successful installation, you will find the application on your home screen but you won’t be able to run it.
4. To be able to run Nesstool head to Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management and find “Sheherazad Travel Inc” and click on “Trust”.
5. You can now run the Nesstool by accessing it from your home screen, follow positive steps and it will start routing all your traffic to another server instead of the Apple server.
This should protect all of your applications from the Apple server. You could continue running all your applications using the Nesstool and hence we would recommend you to have it installed on your iOS device along with the Tutu App.